- In the case that we need to contact the client or customer
- In the case of statistical analysis in order for the provision or improvement of our services and products
- In order to deliver information related to products and services that would benefit our clients and customers
- For use in any other of our store’s business activities after explicitly informing the client or customer on an individual basis
- In the case we have consent from the client or customer
- In the case where in order to provide the service desired by the client or customer, we must disclose the information to suppliers and outsource the service
- In the case where we must disclose the information in accordance to the law
- In the case where the information is necessary to protect the client or customer’s life, health, or property, but it is difficult to obtain consent from the client or customer
- In the case where the information is particularly necessary for the promotion of the improvement of the healthy growth of children or public health and it is difficult to obtain consent from the client or customer
- In the case where it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, the local government, or someone who has been commissioned to carry out the work stipulated by the law and there is the risk that obtaining consent from the client or customer may hinder the performance of the work
Definition of Personal Information
Management of Personal Information
The store has taken necessary measures to implement a security system that strictly manages personal information by training employees on how to securely maintain and manage the system in order to keep the personal information of our clients and customers accurate and up-to-date while preventing unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
Use of Personal Information
The personal information provided from our clients and customers may be used to the extent necessary for the following purposes and will not be used for anything else, except where necessary on the basis of the law. The purpose of the use of the personal information will be clarified on an individual basis in advance when the personal information is provided by the client or customer.
Prohibition of the Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose personal information to a third party and properly manage the personal information that client or customer has entrusted to us except in the case of the following.
Safety Measures for Personal Information
The store has taken all possible measures with security in order to insure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Inquiries by the Client or Customer Themselves
In the case where the client or customer wants their personal information queried, modified, or deleted, we will do so after confirming the identity of the client.
Our websites may use “cookies.”
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website stores on user’s computer or mobile device when they visit the site.
Personal information shall not be stored in cookies, however some of the cookies are linked to personal information in order to obtain web browsing history data.
If client or customer needs to protect their privacy, they can set their browser to exclude unintentional cookies to disable third party cookies or to delete cookies.
Client or customer may check "Help" section in their browser for more information on the settings of the cookies.
In case client or customer opt-outs cookies, some of the functions may be restricted.
Laws and Regulations, Compliance and Review of the Norms
The store will review the contents of this policy when appropriate and strive for its improvement in accordance to Japanese laws and regulations that apply to holding personal information, as well as compliance with other norms.