Scent of Node: 東風 East windARCHIVED
After the dynasty was ruined, the potters were dispersed across the land. As itinerants, they moved from place to place and lived by making pottery.
Day by day, they were anguished by poverty and oppression. Gradually they began to seek salvation across the sea, finally crossing the strait.
The incense cone “Scent of Node: 東風 East wind” was an imaginary scent that the potters walking in the mountains of a foreign land would have smelled wafting through the trees from the temple. For the migrants, this might be the first smell they experienced in a new land, but it was also the nostalgic scent they had once smelled in their homeland.
* Each incense cone is handmade one by one, there may be some variations in size and quality.
* Because the incense contains essential oils, the burnt ash will stick on the incense plate. If you are concerned, please prepare an incense stand separately.
* Although spots may occur on the surface, it comes from the ingredients and there is no problem in terms of quality.
handmade by crystal gangsta
- The description will be updated as our research progresses.
- Images may differ in color from the actual products.
- Please read "Terms" when purchasing.